Due to the limited availability and the extra service we want to provide you when buying a frame, we take orders via mail to give you the best support possible.
"There is a reason I saved up for this frame: It has the perfect geo, it’s clean, simple and proven to last. It sees a lot of abuse on a daily basis – I might bail it five times in a row trying to get a trick – so I need a frame that’s reliable. That’s what the Monk is. I’ve been dirt jumping for ten years and haven’t had a frame last anywhere near as long as my Monk. It’s clean, simple and low key, but it has the details where it counts. It’s stylish without needing excessive glitz or goofy gimmicks. I let my riding do the talking."
Dirt Jump, park, pump track
The Monk features our unique stainless steel dropout system for minimal complications with single-speed/disc brake setup. Our custom chain stays paired with dedicated geometry offer you a light and incredibly stiff rear triangle on a low slung steel weapon.
- Handmade in our Taiwanese partner factory
- Custom drawn Chromoly tubeset
- Clean dedicated dirt jump/pump track geometry
- Chainstay range starting at 15"
- CNC stainless steel dropouts
- 44/56-millimeter tapered head tube accepts tapered steerer forks
- Design optimized for 100mm fork
- Horizontal drop-outs with an Integrated derailleur hanger
- 27.2-millimetre seat tube