Due to the limited availability and the extra service we want to provide you when buying a frame, we take orders via mail to give you the best support possible.
Contact us to order yours!
Handmade in Canada, The Primer is designed around 29er or 27.5+ tires with clearance for up to 27.5 x 3.0*.
The Primer compares closely to our new Rootdown B.A. using what we would describe as our most progressive 29er geometry to date. The shortest stays possible. Lower than ever BB height. A steep seattube with a slack head angle, low stack headtube and long front center. This combination is the best descending 29er we’ve ridden yet it still climbs as well as our previous versions.
27.5+ is new and with only a few tires on the market it remains highly undiscovered. The cool thing is that it compares in diameter to a standard 29er tire. By adding tire clearance we can make a bike that works with both wheel sizes leaving the options and possibilities wide open.
- Handmade in British Columbia, Canada by Mike Truelove
- Tire clearance – 29 x 2.5 / 27.5 x 3.0 *not all tire/rim combinations apply.
- Head Angle 65 degrees – 160mm fork
- Seat Angle 75 degrees
- BB height 12.6” / 320mm (29” tire)
- Chainstay Length 415mm
- Headtube Tapered 44-56mm
- Seatpost size 31.6 with Stealth routing
- BB Shell BB92
- Rear hub spacing 12 x 148mm
- Frame weight 6.3lbs
- 1X drivetrains only
- max chainring size of 32T (boost chainline)
- minimum recommended fork travel of 140mm (standard at 160)
This bike is a reflection of you, so choosing your own colour is part of the package. Whatever you decide, we will make it happen. Different finishes and effects are available for additional cost.