The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only mtb company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling.
- Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain.
- Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions.
- CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability.
- Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options.
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized Black with laser etch
- CNC machined in Whistler, BC.
Sequence rings are available in:
- 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD)
- 28/30 tooth (94 BCD)
- 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC)
- 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP)
- 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30)
- 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility).
- Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms.
- Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.